Next Wednesday 22nd August there will be no climbing at Cricklade Leisure Centre, the activity will resume as normal the following week.
Holiday trampolining next Tuesday 21st August will be a multi sports session.
Every Friday morning Scrappers Gym offer an Inclusive boxing session which allows participants with physical and/or learning disabilities to take part in boxing for fitness and for sparring if they wish to. They are putting on a Fight Night on the above date at the gym so the participants can experience a fight in a controlled safe environment against the coaches.
Here’s a video from last year of what went on:
You can now sign up to the programme using our new Webform: Click here to start
Once you have completed this Webform a member of our team will be in touch on how to get you started!
Due to athletics events, we are sorry to inform that the following Cycling sessions have been cancelled:
- Friday 29th June – Cycle Drop In
- Thursday 5th July – Cycling For Health
- Friday 6th July – Cycle Drop In
- Monday 9th July – Cycling For Health
- Thursday 12th July – Cycling For Health
- Friday 13th July – Cycle Drop In
- Friday 20th July – Cycle Drop In